The RESEARCH QUESTIONS
- Will the amount of hours you spend watching t.v. affect the amount and hours of sleep you get per night?
- Does the amount of exercise during the day effect how many hours you sleep at night?
- Does eating a breakfast increase your energy level throughout the day and maintain your mood?
The SURVEY QUESTIONS
- How many hours do you spend watching T.V.?
- How much time do you spend exercising?
- How many days a week do you eat breakfast?
- On a scale of 1 to 10, how is your mood throughout the day?
- What is your energy level like throughout the day?
- If you ate a breakfast this morning, has your mood improved since?
- How many hours of sleep do you get a night?
- On the days that you exercised, did you sleep better?
- How late into the night do you watch T.V.?
We connected our survey questions to our research questions in order to solve them. The following pages explain how we gathered information to help answer our three research questions.